Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Other things to buy...

Oh, tis the season for obsessive consumers...

Lets see...The new U2 CD came out today...So did Gwen Stefani's solo jawn. I'm listening to that now on Rhapsody, so I'll have some impressions by the time I finish writing this.

I can tell you NOT to buy Ron Artest's album...I listened to the track off his website last night and can tell you that it's the WORST RAP SONG I'VE EVER HEARD. I mean I've never heard anything so worthless. Remember when Dirk Diggler and Reed Rothchild try to record 'The Touch'? Or you know that rapper from the Geico commercial? ("Don't use bad words 'cause this ain't no puppet show/Always use good manners when you're eating a Sloppy Joe") It's equally that bad. Coolfer says it's better than Allen Iverson's or Walt Williams(?!) rhymes, but I honestly find that hard to believe. The flow is nonexistent and the beat sounds like a prefab setting on a Casio keyboard. So bad. You can listen to it at his label's website.

...Um, actually you can't anymore...looks like Ronny-boy's burned up all his bandwidth for the month. I sure wouldn’t wanna be Ron Artest's Webmaster right about now...

Lets see, what else...Is it OK if I kind of wanna get one of these?


I need a case for my new iPod...can't let it get all beat up like my last one. Maybe if I could pick my own colors...I don't need like a bright green sock. Blue, grey, and pink would do the trick for me.

That's all for now...expect me to babble on about a lot more shit to buy as the season develops. Oprah has a list of stuff she likes too. Check it out.

Not feeling Gwen's album, by the way. Sounds pretty ordinary for the most part so far. Oh well.

2 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Jeff Baum said...

Cool, thanks for the tip. I'm gonna look into a bunch of different cases, but I'll keep that one in mind.

 
At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.getipodsforfree.com has this cool thing where if you just sign up and do an offer, you can get a free ipod

 

Post a Comment

<< Home