Thursday, September 23, 2004

Mars, Bitches!


I got convinced to watch America's Next Top Model last night...which was perfectly entertaining...BUT...unlike the rest of the masses, I didn't switch over to the Bachelor...Instead, I stuck around on WWOR and watched the Premiere of Veronica Mars...Which was great! All sorts of crazy stuff going on. It'll be on Tuesdays at 9...which fits snugly in right before Real World and Laguna Beach...

To coincide with the beginning of the new TV season, I'm getting myself one of the new HD-DVR boxes. I had to give up Tivo when I got my new TV, which I wasn't happy about...but this should do the trick.

My mom just let me know that Art Spiegelman is at Barnes and Noble at Union Square tonight to discuss his fantastic new book, "In the Shadows of No Towers". He'll be speaking at 7:00...check it out.

Brooklyn Vegan put up some new CMJ dates...Including the eagerly anticipated Hope of the States show which will be at Webster Hall with The Music. Also The Arcade Fire will be going on at 1:30 AM at Mercury Lounge October 13...That's a Wednesday night, sleepyheads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home