Monday, August 23, 2004

"Beach Side Property" at the OC?...




The OC is back on my radar...

Modest Mouse, Killers, Walkmen To Guest Star On 'The O.C.'

Say what?

That's awesome...Even tho I've heard the rumors already...I'm actually more excited about The Walkmen spoiler about two characters who kiss and run off...Who is it??? Ryan and Marissa?? Theresa and Eddie?? Marissa and Oliver?? Summer and someone other than Seth?? Oh man...Haven't thought about this stuff in ages!

Anyway, regarding the music...it's nice to see that they're doing something to get bands like this more exposure...ya know...not totally unknown bands, but bands that, tho at different stages of their careers, are all are kinda working their way up the same path...
Great move, Schwartzie...Incorporating my favorite music into my favorite TV show is about as good as it gets these days...Lil things like this should keep me going till October 26th...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home