Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Dates

More Cowbell lists the upcoming Spoon dates, and it looks like they'll be in town for two shows at Webster Hall on June 8th and 9th. Nobody's a real big fan of Webster Hall I don't think, but I think it got its bad rap as a venue from the shows that got bumped out of Bowery (Arcade Fire in particular). There are many many worse places to see a show. If two nights at Webster Hall becomes the new one night at Hammerstein (see: Doves, Shins) then I can live with that.

And speaking of worse places to see a show, Weezer is doing two shows at Roseland on May 11 and 12. Ick. The Presale is going on tomorrow, and the password is BELIEVE. I think I'll just settle for just seeing them at Coachella. (via the-wicked)

UPDATE: Just noticed The Soundtrack of Our Lives are playing at the Knitting Factory late Thursday night. Tickets are expensive, but still available. I don't know much about these guys, but I've been hearing their name a lot recently. Seems like a good alternative if you're looking for something to do that night.

I also just realized last night that I'm flying out to L.A. the same day that Stars are playing Bowery Ballroom, so I’m gonna have to miss them. Rats. Kinda pissed I blew this one, since I could have flown out Thurdsay just as easy, But I'll live. I got to see them once already recently.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weezer is all GONE.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home