Monday, March 21, 2005

I re-watched Garden State this weekend

I was up really early on Sunday, so I watched it again for the first time since it was in theatres. Still think everything from the time they leave the house at the bottom of the quarry till the end is lame, but the rest of the movie was better than I remembered. Perhaps because my expectations had been lowered. Anyway, the point is...

Shins tickets for Webster Hall on April 23-24 will go on sale this Wednesday at noon. The price is $22A/25D, which methinks is a bit steep, but still worth it. I'm gonna go, but I wish I could wait to see who the opener was before totally committing. It'll likely sell out too quick. I think Hysterics should submit a tape and try to get on one of these bills. It'd be worth a shot.

(Thanks Peter for the heads up!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home