Monday, December 27, 2004

UPS: You're dead to me


I thought it was an ominous sign when a UPS truck nearly jumped the curb and hit me on 13th and University coming home tonight...

Of course I come home and my new cell phone has yet to arrive. I used the phone in my lobby to call UPS and get some answers, and while the supervisor I ended up talking to (after the first customer service rep falsely told me my package had been sent back to Louisville this afternoon) was extremely friendly and knowledgeable, by the end of our chat it was clear that there was no way the phone was getting here tonight. As far as he could tell, it was still sitting in a truck at 43rd street waiting to get checked in.

So anyway, if anyone reading this has been trying to reach me over the last 3 days...I guess send me an email or something if it's important. Otherwise, with any luck, I'll be able to talk to you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home