Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Alone, Together


Four Years ago, 50,999,897 people voted for Al Gore. There's something about the realization that number, which will be on official record for hundreds of years, would be different had I not voted. I know it's sentimental and corny, but whatever. We all have the last vote. Living in New York, I'm well aware my vote doesn't really matter as to who wins the election, but I still like the fact that, when it's all said and done, I had a very specific impact on the history of the world, and the history of something that will be in American history books for hundreds of years. We can look at that number and say it would not be the same without each of us.

Lets hope there are enough votes today to elect John Kerry President.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home