Monday, November 01, 2004

Wilco/Flaming Lips NYE

Tickets are $57.50, not $35 as previously reported, and the presale is already sold out. I did not get tickets...but I have a feeling there are gonna be a lot of extras floating around craigslist as we creep up to New Years if I decide to go. Too early to make that kind of commitment. Will play it by ear.

Also, a reminder that Broken Social Scene tickets ARE on sale for Bowery Ballroom, despite the BB website not having a link up. These tickets should go fast, so if you're planning on going, get them soon. Aside from Muse next week at Webster Hall, there is no other show coming up I'm anticipating more.

Speaking of Dub-Hall, did anyone go see The Walkmen play Friday? I heard some really negative impressions from my friends who went. Too bad. I was told they put on a stellar show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home