Wednesday, January 19, 2005

A few more...

These deserve their own post...

Chin Up Chin Up, the band destined for greatness before getting screwed by The Delancey's management, is coming back to town. They'll be playing at the Mercury Lounge with my recent nemesis, Soft. I've been listening to this song constantly since I first heard of them back in November:

Chin Up Chin Up - We Should Never Have Lived Like We Were Skyscrapers(right-click/save as)

My favorite super-enthusiastic blogger is excited about news that The Kaiser Chiefs are coming to Mercury Lounge on Valentines Day. I am too. They'll also hit up Northsix on the 12th. These will surely be their last small shows in the city, so be sure and try to see them like this while you still can.

Finally, According to NME, Tickets are going on sale for Glastonbury on April 3rd. The Festival will run through the weekend of June 24-26. I know tickets are impossibly tough to get, and they'll run you about $200, but this'll be the last one till 2007, and it's pretty much the king of all music festivals. If I can, I’m gonna try and go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home