Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Picture of the year...

Belding...Via Stereogum

Absolutely brilliant...I've never seen a more revealing face in my life...That picture tells a whole fucking story I can't even begin to imagine.

Anyway...Just read that The Bravery are going on tour across the country, then heading to London for a four night residency at a very hip club called Metro...Catch them at the Knitting Factory on Friday if you wanna check them for maybe one last time at a small venue...I have a feeling that when they get done in England, it'll be a whole new ballgame...

A few updates on the Modest Front...

It's been confirmed on ModestMouse.com...

AND Brooklyn Vegan tells me Webster Hall has now confirmed it as well...

they say...
Wolf Parade @ 9:00
Modest Mouse @ 10:00

Tickets are still available suckas...This is for real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home