Friday, September 03, 2004

"I just met Jack Kemp!"


Now, I despise the New York Post for a variety of reasons...and it takes A LOT for me to link to it...but this is amazing:

E. VILLAGE BARS ONLY FOR THE BRAVE, IF YOU'RE REPUBLICAN

Choice quotes:

"I would be ashamed for my grandmother to come in here and see this," says Omdahl, who is scandalized by a sketch of a naked George Bush"(10 P.M.: MAX FISH)

"Get out of my city!" he shouts. "I don't want this bar associated with Republicans!" (1 A.M.: EAST VILLAGE DIVE BAR (that) tends to ignore the smoking ban)

"Less than 24 hours later, our group had lost two wallets, three cell phones and one camera, all left in cabs"

Talk about energizing the base! This article almost makes the whole convention in New York worthwhile! Can we get a reality show about these kids? Please? 7 republicans picked to live in a converted 3 bedroom on Rivington Street? Brilliant!

Thanks to ebway.org for the link.

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger n. said...

wow that was hilarious

 

Post a Comment

<< Home