Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Sidekick II & T-Mobile, and the current state of our government...


Does anybody have one? I'd really like to pick one up, but I'm scared about T-Mobile's coverage. I've heard mixed things...especially about service in Manhattan. If it works well here tho, I want one. You can get it for free from Amazon through Friday...

Couple random notes/thoughts...

How on earth does Condi Rice get a promotion? Wasn't she in charge of National Security during the greatest and most devastating National Security lapse in the history of the country? I dunno man. Looks like Ridge is out too...Who's gonna take that useless and redundant job...Rudy?

Someone just said on Productshop's comment thread that he's heard rumors Ashcroft resigned because he believes Bush will nominate him to the Supreme Court. Never has a completely unsubstantiated rumor made me feel this physically ill so early in the morning. I think the Democrats should avoid filibustering everything that comes down the path, so that the major stuff gets more attention...this is something we should fight tooth and nail against. Completely unacceptable.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the original sidekick (till it got stolen), and I loved it. I don't have one anymore (I'm living outside the US right now), but a friend back home has the new sidekick II and he loves it as well. color, and lots of new features. the coverage isn't too bad, especially in metropolitan areas... but it's not going to be as good as most phones.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home