Monday, November 15, 2004

Holy Crap.

My buddy Steve from LA just called me about this show he heard about on the radio. It sold out in three minutes this morning.

KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2004
Universal Amphitheatre, Universal City, CA
Sat, Dec 11, 2004 04:00 PM

Franz Ferdinand
Interpol
Jimmy Eat World
Keane
Killers
Modest Mouse
Muse
Shins
Snow Patrol
Taking Back Sunday
& The Music...


If we can score tickets (craigslist, connections, or otherwise), I'm on the first flight to LA...if anyone happens to be reading this and has some sort of hookup out there, Holla at me ASAP...need 2 together anywhere in the building...flexible on price.

How on earth can we not get anything close to this in awesomeness here in NYC??? Granted, I've seem half those bands multiple times already this year...but come on...what a party that would be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home