Saturday, November 13, 2004

I love Interpol

They're like a friend you take for granted. I talk a lot about so many bands...say lots of great things about them...best show, best album, whatever. But when it's all said and done, Interpol is my favorite band in the world, and few bands are better live. Such a great time.

Two notes from last night...

I ran into a friend of mine with his girlfriend who works at Rolling Stone. She told me there's gonna be an article on, who else, but The Arcade Fire in the next issue. Unlike these guys, I have no intention of backing off from following this band's ascension into the mainstream.

David Bowie was in attendance last night for his second sold-out indie show in two days. He was sitting in the floor level box to the right of the stage. In addition to the mustache he debuted on Thursday, he was sporting some round eyeglasses and a killer pair of turquoise Chuck Taylor high-tops.

I didn't have my camera on me, but below is kind of what he looked like:


1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't quite share your love of Interpol, but nice Bowie drawing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home