Friday, August 13, 2004

Extra Pixies Date!!!

After kicking myself for AGAIN not paying attention to the clock when the tickets went on sale and getting burnt on Pixies tickets, i got redirected to a page that said there was an extra date added...Wednesday, December 15th...and I got two tickets on the floor...hurry hurry before they all sell out as well...dunno the opener, but very well may be TV on the Radio...

INSTANT UPDATE:Looks like they added extra dates Saturday and Tuesday as well...Am I late to this?? Did they really sell out 4 out of 5 shows in like 20 minutes?

UPDATE II (1:47): All gone.

1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Jeff Baum said...

Holy Crap...Well, looks like they are down to 2nd Mezzanine only for the last night. After that it's Craigslist prices for all the suckers...For now it looks like I'm going Sunday (top deck) and Wednesday (floor)...I still can't believe I just bought tickets for a show in DECEMBER...has the summer really gone that fast?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home