Thursday, August 12, 2004

Tonight on Ludlow...

Lots of stuff to do in a 2 block radius...

*The GoStation and Morning Theft are playing Luna Lounge at 8:30 and 10:30 respectively...I don't know much about the GoStation, but what I hear off their website is good stuff...Morning Theft is awesome...I've talked about them plenty before...so just go see them if you haven't already...And it's free...So no excuses.

*If you're looking for a quieter evening, Dawn Landes is playing across the street at the living room at 9...I've never been to one of her shows, but her CD and the stuff off her website is really interesting...By that I mean interesting in a worth-checking-out-cause-it-sounds-awesome kinda way...It's plesant acoustic guitar music, but with enough twists to keep fresh and interesting...If you've ever heard Leslie Feist you know what I'm talking about. I'm really looking forward to finally getting a chance to see her do her thing.

*Finally, I hear murmurs of a new bar called the Dark Room opening right across the street tonight...there are pictures on CityRag that make it look like a pretty sweet space...Certainly worth a check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home