Monday, August 09, 2004

Franz Ferdinand Snafu

I got an e-mail from Musictoday...the people who did the Franz Ferdinand presale for the Roseland Show. They tell me that they oversold the concert, and I drew the short straw for not getting tickets...Sucks, right? Well...they apparently booked another show for Sunday, October 3rd...and because of the inconvenience, they gave me tickets to that show instead, and refunded me half of the total cost of my purchase...which is an awesome move on their part. Anybody else get this shit as well? So long as the Delays are still gonna open for them on the new date, I'm pretty psyched for saving a few bucks...

1 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only reason Musictoday did anything like that is bacause they're goin gto go out of business soon. If I were a client of theirs I would get out before they pull a Chapter 11.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home