Thursday, August 05, 2004

Ugh...

I feel like shit...not in a violent, headachey, sort of hungover way, but more of a floaty, dazed, no sudden movements please sort of way...but whatever

Last night was alot of fun...I think I've said all I need to say about DDIHC over the last few days...They play good music that I like...what more can I ask for?

Pity sing was sort of frustrating for me cause it was already getting late, and I knew I was kinda getting drunk and had to get up the next morning. I wanted to skip the consommé and get right to the rack of lamb, if you know what I mean. I also knew very little about them going in, so I didn't have much to go off of...and I guess I was never really able to get into it. Oh well.

I said my piece last night about Morning Theft, so I won't repeat myself...They're real good...go see them if you get a chance.

In other news, my buddy Dawn booked a set last night at Rothko to play with The Soft Explosions next Friday the 13th...should be spooky...and an awesome warm-up for Little Stephens. Be sure to swing by and check it out...it also fills out an amazing week for live music in New York...starting with Morning Theft and GoStation on the 12th, followed by Dawn and TSE, Little Stephens, Nas, The Killers, The Libertines, Elkland, Guided by Voices and Ambulance ltd and ending with Sufjan Stevens on the 20th. Phew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home