Friday, July 30, 2004

Curisoa Warmups

Two solid shows tonight:

Mercury Lounge
--- 11:30 ---
ASOBI SEKSU - (Walk on the Moon)
--- 10:30 ---
BENZOS - (You're Forever an Hourglass)
--- 9:30 ---
MIDNIGHT MOVIES
--- 8:30 ---
Other Passengers
$8 cover

There are also a handful of bands playing at Southpaw in Park Slope that look interesting. Southpaw is pretty much my favorite venue in New York...so if the Mercury Lounge show doesn't look like your cup of tea, and you're itching to see some live music...be sure to check it out:

DEFALCO PRESENTS:
Looker
Saintface
Dutch Kills - (Katherine)
Earlymay
& Dj Aaron Chase
$8 cover
8pm doors

As for me...since you asked...my e-mail's all screwed up, so I have no idea what I'm doing as of yet...Gonna try to catch Asobi Seksu I think, but everything else is up in the air. Got a big day ahead of me tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home