Wednesday, July 28, 2004

More Music

I know I've been going crazy with the music posting this week...but here's one more song...I'm gonna try and get some links up on the sidebar for easy access.

There's nothing I can say about The Postal Service that anyone who could have found this site doesn't already know...Once Karl Rove posing as the Bush Twins drops their name, there's nothing more a guy like me needs to do. Credit Stereogum with the find. It will be on the amazing soundtrack for the mediocre looking Wicker Park.

Postal Service - Against All Odds

UPDATE:I actually did something regarding this site I said I would! Notice to the right, below my profile, is a list of links to songs I'm listening to...I'll keep it updated with new stuff fairly frequently, so be sure to check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home