Monday, August 16, 2004

Broken Stage

When I first heard that the Little Steven's Festival was supposed to have a rotating stage, I instantly thought they were going to have a big spinning stage, so that they can set up the next band backstage, then spin them out so there would be no wait...When I got to the festival, there was no such thing, and I thought I was just gullible, taking rotating stage literally...Now, I heard rumblings about a broken stage all day, but I didn't put 2 and 2 together...but it seems like this magical rotating stage DID actually exist, but it broke shortly before I got there...I dunno who's idea it was to bring out that collection of douchebags to keep the crowd warmed up, but it was a bad one...one that kept me, and most likely a lot of other people in attendance from having nearly as good a time as possible...but at least now I know that they didn't go into this thing planning to have them talk like that...which is somewhat refreshing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home