Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Quick Morning Notes...

*The new Cure album came out today, and I am not instantly enamored...will try to let it grow on me, as many of my favorite albums have...but my first listen is very mediocre.

*Haven't mentioned North Shore yet on here...by far the worst show ever...Worth watching just to see how bad television can be...Skinamax without the tits...it's that bad.

*Re: George W. Bush...First the funny, then the real.
If anybody knows an undecided voter, or a Bush supporter who isn't sure to support him anymore, please pass along the second link and tell them to catch up. It's some serious shit. You can give them the first link too...but they might not think its funny. Not everyone goes for anal rape and dead puppy jokes remember...

* I saw Fahrenheit 9/11 this weekend...much better than I expected...Moore really tried to stay out of the spotlight and let the story tell itself I felt...at least more so than in Bowling for Columbine, which I had mixed feelings about. I hope everyone watches this...Democrats obviously...and if you're a Republican and you're avoiding watching it, you're in denial...at least hear out the other side...we've been hearing your side exclusively for 4 long years.

*If your excuse is that you don't want to go see F'heit 9/11 cause you'd be giving Michael Moore your money, then download the movie for free below using bit torrent:

Fahrenheit 9/11 screener

I don't care if Moore gets rich...download away...I just want as many people as possible to see it.

*Finally, on a cheerier note, if you're ever bored at work and looking for a laugh...The Best of Craigslist is about as good as it gets for killing time. Check it out.

3 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff :) nice name. I don't get to hear that name that often here in Guatemala ;), (everyone speaks spanish). I working on my english right now, I have even started a download bittorent movie site in pure english, which is a first for me.

Anyways, just letting you know that someone from other parts of the world read your site.
Cheers

 
At 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up Jeff, my Blog's name is Wooden Tigger, which I tought it would be kinda cool for a blog's name, but anyways, just letting you know that someone from Sweden who love's golf (and has a perfect golf swing site as well) visited your site.
Cheers

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff :) nice name. I don't get to hear that name that often here in Guatemala ;), (everyone speaks spanish). I working on my english right now, I have even started a movie download program site in pure english, which is a first for me.

Anyways, just letting you know that someone from other parts of the world read your site.
Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home