Wednesday, June 23, 2004

LONG ISLAND INVADES MY OFFICE

In my training with the new paras, I was joined by the full spectrum of Long Island chicks. There was the really skinny one with gigantic eyes and dark hair pulled back in a headband...Then there was the pale, freckly, average looking barrel that you'd nail if she was all over you, but you wouldn't go out of your way for...Finally there was the Lindsay Lohan look-alike...Tan with freckles, long dirty blonde hair, big tits, round shoulders, descent face. That about sums it up for me. Thought it was funny...In other news...

Woke up this morning to the videos for The Killers, Britney, and Muse...Great way to start my day...No Cold Pizza cause of Wimbledon...Thank God. I think that show really makes me dumber in the morning...I only watch it for like 20 minutes each day, but I can't imagine what they fill that show with for 2 hours daily...Somehow, I can't stop watching it when its on tho...Like sticking it out with a friend you're sick of cause you're a nice guy and scared he wont find anyone else to hang out with...Sad :(

Finally...Coolfer Glenn had an 'eh' impression of Razorlight...new hot British Band of the week...I listened to their songs and was blown away by one of them, and bored by the others. Razorlight!!! Make more songs Like Golden Touch! It is awesome! Listen to it below:

Razorlight: Golden Touch

Phew...long post...Finally...Jason Productshop posted a new Fiona Apple song...been waiting for her album forever...Her first two rank pretty high up on my all time list to be honest. Rachael Yamagata has filled the sexy throaty female singer need as of late, but Fiona is in a class by herself, and her new album (whenever it may be released) will be very welcome. Have a listen below:

Fiona Apple - Extraordinary Machine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home