Monday, June 14, 2004

BIG WEEK

Franz Ferdinand

As you may have noticed, I have added a sidebar listing the shows I'm planning to attend this summer. This week is pretty busy...Franz Ferdinand twice maybe, Phish once, and the Bravery once maybe...if they show up, and I feel like going.

Franz is playing a free show at Virgin Megastore tomorrow early evening. You gotta bring a copy of their CD, or buy one to get in. Its gonna be packed, so if you wanna go, get there early.

Taking the day off from work Thursday to chill out at Coney Island and see Phish at Keyspan. Looking forward to seeing them again for one last time.

Friday is Franz Ferdinand for real. They're playing a sold out show at Volume in Williamsburg. Should be nasty.

Saturday night The Bravery is playing at Mercury Lounge. Can't get tickets ahead of time I don't think, but I'll give it a shot. I still recomend these guys wholeheartedly, so check um out.

Click here for some Bravery MP3s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home