Friday, July 02, 2004

OFFICIALLY THE WEEKEND

*The new Interpol rocks...plain and simple. Don't know what else to say...it perfectly complements their first album. Good songs front to back. Let the buzz begin.

*The Bravery played a great set last night at Bar 13...Sounded much better than they did at Mercury Lounge...No open bar tho...kinda wack...looks like a miscommunication between the band and the bar...no biggie I guess...Wasn't drinking much anyway...but its principle. I urge anyone to check them out next time they are around.

*I'm leaving for Europe Monday evening. Gonna rock a few days in London before hitting up the Oxegen festival in Ireland. I've said it before and I'll say it again...the Best Lineup Ever. Too bad Bowie had to cancel...but even still...so many bands...can't wait.

*While In London I'm planning to check out Leslie Fiest, whose CD is incredible. Coolfer Glenn had mentioned it, and I got a copy and gave it a listen. Some great chill songs on there. Strongly recommend checking it out

*Also gonna see Q-Tip perform in London...Really excited for that as well...I love seeing hip hop in foreign lands...since its really a true American genre.

*Thats it for now...

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Catfish Vegas said...

Damn, that is one hell of a line up. Enjoy the trip and throw up a post about it when you're back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home