Friday, July 02, 2004

ANTICS

Got it...but havn't gotten to listen because AOL Queda is terrorizing my computer and it crashed this morning. Will give my impressions when I get home today. By the way...for being ALL OVER THE INTERNET!!! it was pretty hard to find. The only server I ever saw hosting it took it down sometime yesterday afternoon. I know my way around the internet pretty well...and it took me a full 24 hours before I was able to get my hands on it...So I would't worry too much if you are scared the band is getting screwed over. Its not as big a leak as initially reported...and it's already being quashed.

By the way...The Morning Theft is a really good band from NY that everyone should definitely check out if you haven't already. Below are the songs off their EP they have available on their website:

On End
Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
Made to Hurt
Living With Your Ghost
Plus One

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home