Friday, April 01, 2005

Weakened

Man, I've been sleepy all day. The Album Leaf were great last night, but they really were a dozer. I wanna go see them play a planetarium or something. Standing in a sweaty and crowded Mercury Lounge was not the ideal setting. The sounded really great tho, and the visuals were cool...I just wish I could have been reclining.

Today I've been just going through the motions, trying to get out of here on time. My officemate left sick this afternoon, so I've been blasting the Silent Alarm with the door closed, singing along, etc. It's remarkable how resilient this album is from burnout. I feel like I must have listened to it every day for the last 4 months, and it still sounds as fresh and exciting as the first day I downloaded it. In fact, I think it's even gotten better for me over time. Just amazing. By far the record of the year. I don't think anything can come close.

Copy guy just came in the middle of Price of Gas to deliver a job and gave me a funny look. This whole day I’ve been mad skeptical. Pranksters about. Even got an e-mail from my "boss" basically telling me I was gonna be laid off, only to find a sicko april fools wink emoticon where the letter should have been. NOT FUNNY.

Okay...gonna wrap this up. Slow day 'round here. Have a good weekend.

4 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it http://www.forex-news-4.info/Divorce-law.html Industrial diesel engines mercedes om444la Free samples of breast enlargement pills canada pharmacy Effexor binge eating disorder

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

 
At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home