Monday, May 31, 2004

What a shitty day...

Disgusting day outside...I realized I hadn't left the apartment since I got back from the movie Saturday night...So I went down to Bagel Bobs for a Sandwich...I honestly don't mind a weekend like this every once in a while. Just chill out, don't do anything, sleep in late, watch movies and play videogames. It's alright sometimes. At least you know what to expect. Gonna go lie down and finish watching Pulp Fiction I think...Been meaning to watch it again for weeks now. It really is the most influential movie of the last 10 years. Between the movies that have tried to rip off its style, and the countless pop culture references that it has formed, nothing comes close. You aughta watch it again sometime if you get a chance...It still holds up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home