Sunday, May 30, 2004

New Music Sunday: Murs


I'm gonna try to highlight what I'm listening to every Sunday...Since nobody's reading this yet, I'm gonna keep it kinda mainstream...Murs is not new, but he's not particularly well known as far as I can tell...He's got the best command of lyrics I've heard in a long time, and his new album "Murs 3:16" Has quickly became my most listened to hip hop CD these days. I can't find any legit MP3 links on the web, but I found a video of one of his older songs...You get a sense of what he's all about. He's on Real Rhapsody, which I strongly recommend to anyone who listens to a lot of music on their computer. I'll give my piece on Real Rhapsody at another time, but for now, enjoy the VIDEO, and check out the NEW ALBUM.
 Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a test

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger mellon said...

its wonderful that more people is making more notice to murs, he is a great rapper and a great text wrighter... good one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home